Friday, January 20, 2012

It's moving day!

It's official ...
My new and improved blog is up and running!



The recipes are still the same but the blog has gotten a new name and a new look.  

I will no longer be posting to my old blog but all of my recipes have been transferred to the new blog with a new picture index!

Click over to My Story in Recipes to check it out. 

I will be posting my daily blog entries to Mystoryinrecipes.blogspot.com starting today.

Make sure you sign up to follow my blog while you're there.


See you on at My Story in Recipes,
Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. Hi ...
    how are you?

    Paleo Cookbooks - Complete Paleo Recipe Guide To Healthy Eating
    With These Recipes In Your Hands, You Can Achieve The Best Health Of Your Life, Be In
    The Best Shape Of Your Life And Experience More Energy Than Ever Before . . .
    Let Me Show You How . . .Read More Here ..!

    http://04kardy87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete